21 Paysans one of the best organic restaurants in Nice
Can you eat local, organic and ethical food without blowing the budget in Nice? YES! Introducing 21 Paysans, the go-to restaurant in Nice for people who love local dishes made with flair. If you're looking for an organic restaurant serving vegetarian alternatives in Nice, you've come to the right place for delicious and well-made dishes. The Hôtel Florence Nice is committed to sustainable tourism so here are our top 5 reasons to book a table at 21 Paysans. Whether you're vegan or not!
1. From field to fork: their slogan "De la Terre à la Table" (from the ground to the table) reflects how this organic restaurant uses supplies from local farmers to make seasonal eco-friendly dishes that celebrate the region's produce. The restaurant menu is regularly updated to suit the seasons and what's fresh.
From starter to dessert, the dishes are flawless and made using premium ingredients. Some are gluten, meat or dairy-free to showcase unspoilt flavours in vibrantly dressed dishes. Looks good, tastes good, does good!
2. Friendly atmosphere: Step into the restaurant and soak up the warm and welcoming atmosphere. The sleek design creates a rustic and authentic vibe. The deli area and little bookshop make it feel cosy and peaceful.
A guinguette-style outdoor terrace is your ticket to settle down for lunch in the sunshine. It's the perfect place for a fabulous meal with friends or family. We recommend ordering several starters so everyone can dig in and try a bit of everything!
21 paysans organic restaurant in Nice - Credit : Summer Hotels
3. Great service: The friendly team always have a smile on their faces and cater for your every need to give you the best dining experience. The waiting staff know the dishes on the menu inside out and can recommend wine pairings. There's a selection of local and natural wine to enjoy with your dish.
It's good value for money given the standard of the food. That makes it a great option for diners who want a gourmet experience without breaking the bank.
21 paysans vegan and eco responsible restaurant in Nice - Credit : Summer Hotels
4. Near the Hôtel Florence Nice: 21 Paysans is just an 8 minute walk from your favourite green hotel in Nice, making it the perfect place to unwind and have lunch whilst you're out exploring or shopping.
The restaurant is a victim of its own success so it's often fully booked for lunch and dinner. Ask reception to book your table in advance. You can even order your meal to go so you can have a feast by the sea on the Promenade des Anglais.
21 Paysans - 2 Rue Valperga, 06000 Nice
Open Mon-Sat 10am-11pm (closes at 6pm on Saturday)
5. On-site deli: 21 Paysans is more than a local restaurant; it's a deli selling produce from all over the Côte d’Azur. Pick up organic hampers for a picnic on the beach and gifts to take home with you including Nice specialities and local wine. It's ideal for a spot of eco-friendly shopping in Nice.
There's also a coworking area where you can have a hot chocolate whilst you work.
Grocery 21 Paysans in Nice - Credit : Summer Hotels
The team at the 3* Hôtel Florence Nice have tested and approved 21 Paysans as a winner for everyone, even the most discerning diners! The combination of premium produce, inventive dishes and friendly atmosphere make it the perfect place for a great meal with friends or family.