Christmas in Nice 2017: 6 places you must visit
Set off to conquer space by coming to Nice this year to celebrate Christmas. The theme of this new 2017 edition is full of surprises to discover with your family. The Hotel Brice Garden, located in the heart of Nice, is the ideal place for holidays illuminated by the magic of Christmas! Discover the 6 emblematic places of Nice for Christmas and the program of animations 2017. On Christmas Eve and New Year, your hotel offers a festive and friendly welcome! Book your Christmas holidays at the Hotel Brice Garden, and stay close to Christmas and Nice's tourist attractions.
The Hotel Brice Garden Nice lights up for the end of the year celebrations
From early December, our boutique hotel is adorned with its finest decorations for Christmas. The Hotel Brice Garden Nice makes you experience the magic of Christmas by installing Christmas trees, illuminations and Christmas decorations in its reception hall and garden. You will be amazed by this illuminated haven in the heart of Nice, 5 minutes’ walk from the Promenade des Anglais and pedestrian streets of downtown Nice. A few steps away, let yourself be seduced by the Christmas windows shop and take the opportunity to make your last purchases before the big night!
Magic and cosmic Christmas in Nice
From December 2 to January 1, the city of Nice organizes magical and original animations: this year, Santa Claus sets off to conquer space! Many decorations address the theme of space, such as the giant rockets installed on Place Masséna. For this 2017 edition of "Christmas in space in Nice" there are 6 main places to discover less than 10 minutes’ walk from the Hotel Brice Garden Nice:
- Place Masséna and Albert 1er Garden: Christmas village with 60 chalets offering local and craft products, tasting areas, an ice rink, rides for children and a Ferris wheel offering a 360 ° view of Nice and over the Baie des Anges.
- Open Air Theater: this is where Santa Claus installs his house open to visit from 11h to 20h. Discover also the sugar shack, the animations and spectacles for children.
- Promenade du Paillon: a special illuminated decoration will be set up with a huge 20 meters high cosmic tree.
- Promenade des Anglais: A giant Santa Claus is installed every year on the Promenade des Anglais in front of the Lenval Hospital to the most delight of hospitalized children.
- Place Rossetti: Giant Christmas crib open to visit from December 15 to 26, 2017 from 10h till 20h.
Also note that the #ILoveNice structure takes place at the entrance of the Christmas Village during December! Immortalize your Christmas trip to Nice with a souvenir photo!
Live a cosmic Christmas in Nice, book your stay today at the best price on the official website.