Côte d’Azur: Extreme thrills at the Vesubia Mountain Park
Fancy an adrenalin-pumping day out during your stay in Nice ? Located in the Alpes-Maritimes department just 1h20 from Nice, Vesubia Mountain Park in Saint-Martin-Vésubie is an adventure sports centre that has no equal anywhere in Europe ! Just a few kilometres from the Mediterranean Sea, the Park offers mountain sports indoors, such as canyoning, caving and rock-climbing, and also features a huge relaxation area.
Vesúbia Mountain Park
Vesúbia Mountain Park is sheer bliss for those who like action: swim, climb, jump, head underground... After 2 years of construction, the park opened its doors in late October 2016, with 3000 m2 of indoor spaces specially designed for mountain sports. Run by the UCPA, Vesúbia Mountain Park is a huge boost for tourism in the Vésubie Valley, attracting 70,000 visitors a year. Whether you're a newcomer to mountain sports, looking to spend some quality time with your family or friends, or a seasoned pro, you’re sure to love this adventure park in the countryside of Nice !
Canyoning and caving
- The best and biggest indoor canyoning centre in Europe, with 3 landing pools set at different levels and equipped with a waterfall. To get to the top, you can either go up ladders or scale climbing walls of varying levels of difficulty. To go down, you can either abseil, a descent of 5 metres for the most daring, or slide down 2.5 metre-long slides that culminate in a moment of free-fall.
The course takes 1h30 to complete and is open to anyone aged ten and over.
- The Caving zone is a structure composed of an 80-metre-long linear course involving a variety of caving techniques to get through a number of narrow passages, caves and chimneys.
The course takes 1h to complete and is open to anyone aged 6 and over.
Zip-line, rock-climbing and relaxation area.
- Zip-line: to get to the zipline, you go up the "Pic" chairlift that takes you to an altitude of 1776 metres. Then, as you zoom down above breathtaking scenery at an average speed of 130 km/h, for a good few minutes, you'll feel like you're flying !
- The rock-climbing area of Vésubia Mountain Park consists of 12 climbing walls varying in height from 11 to 13 metres. This fun activity is open to all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Minimum age: 10 years
- A relaxation space that visitors just adore, complete with:
- A 25-metre swimming pool,
- An outdoor beach of 400m2
- A solarium
- A play pool
- A paddling pool of 30 m2
- A fitness room
- A wellness area with massage area, sauna and hammam.
At Vesúbia Mountain Park, you feel like you're in the mountains just a few kilometres from the sea! Come and push your limits at this indoor temple of mountain sports: get ready for an unforgettable adventure !
Useful information: Vesúbia Mountain Park Allée du Docteur Fulconis 06450 Saint-Martin-Vésubie
+33 (0)4 93 23 20 30
Opening times: School holidays: Monday-Friday - 10am-7pm - Saturday-Sunday - 9am-7pm
During school term: Monday-Friday (booking required) Saturday - 9am-8pm - Sunday - 9am-7pm
Summer: Monday-Wednesday-Thursday-Saturday-Sunday - 9am-8pm – Tuesday and Friday - 9am-9:30pm