THE HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
Your health, welfare and safety are our top priority when you stay in one hotel of a Summer Hotels in Nice, Cannes or Menton.
- Check-in and Check-out with increased safety distances
- Pen and front-desk disinfected between each client
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel at reception
- Make sure there is always soap in the sinks dispensers
- Staff reduction to limit any risk of contamination
We are monitoring the situation with the greatest attention and will continue to strictly apply the recommendations of the authorities, while respecting your safety and that of our employees.
All our teams would like to show their support for health personnel, on the front line of this health emergency.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURE
- The management of Summer Hotels is strengthening its cleaning teams to disinfect the rooms.
- 48 hours between two customers in the room, this is the new procedure imposed by the management of Summer Hotels.
- Reinforced cleaning process in common areas. All traffic in the hotel is kept to a minimum and the staff ensure that customers stay within safe distances.
- Pay particular attention to high touch point areas, to include key cards, public area computers, elevator doors and buttons, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, television remote controls, and bathroom fixture handles.
MODIFICATION OF THE BREAKFAST & ROOM SERVICE OFFERS
To participate in the collective effort to fight the Covid-19 epidemic, and in accordance with French government guidelines, Summer Hotels is closing all of the bars and breakfast buffets in its establishments.
- Breakfast served in your room or to take away to eat outside.
- Room service: possibility of being delivered via a platform such as Uber Eat, Just Eat or Deliveroo.
These measures are effective from Sunday, March 15, 2020, until further notice.
Our goal is to ensure that we meet the needs of our customers while doing our part to ensure your safety and that of our employees.
EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES POLICY
We understand your concern or inability to travel during this time of health crisis. This is the reason why, all the cancellation conditions are modified until further notice. All clients of Summer Hotels whose arrivals were scheduled between March 15 and March 31, 2020 can cancel or modify their reservation free of charge. Please contact the reservation department of our hotels (contact details below).
We recommend that all travelers consult the advice of the World Health Organization and follow the travel advice issued by their country of origin.
If you have an existing reservation, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment. Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us when you choose to stay at a hotel Summer Hotels.
CONTACT OUR HOTELS IN NICE
Best Western Plus Hôtel Masséna Nice
Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice
Best Western Hôtel Lakmi Nice
Hôtel Florence Nice
Hôtel Locarno Nice
CONTACT OUR HOTELS IN MENTON
Quality Hôtel Méditerranée Menton
Ibis Styles Menton Centre
CONTACT OUR HOTEL IN CANNES
|Hôtel des Orangers Cannes
1 rue des Orangers 06400 Cannes
Tel : +33 (0)4 93 39 99 92
REMINDER OF BARRIER GESTURES