Nice, the ideal city for a vacation in a hotel with your pet
No need to organize to keep your pet while you go on vacation! Just like you, your four-legged friends have the right to enjoy a great vacation on the French Riviera. The Best Western Plus Hotel Masséna Nice offers them a VIP welcome worthy of the biggest stars. Our team has prepared a list of tips to help you prepare for your trip. An unforgettable stay with your best friend awaits you!
Nice, the most pet-friendly city in France
Since 2021, Nice is proud to be 1st in the ranking of the most "dog-friendly" cities in France by the magazine 30 Millions d'Amis. This ranking refers to several criteria such as accessibility to green spaces, dog parks and public transport.
Traveling with your dog in Nice means having the opportunity to walk in 12 playgrounds specially dedicated to them, 2 beaches and 152 accessible parks with 700 waste bags.
Take advantage of the exceptional geographical location of the city, between the sea and the mountains, to recharge your batteries with your dog or any other pet that loves nature. On the program of this stay on the French Riviera: walks on the most beautiful beaches of Nice, hikes and swimming in the fresh water of the rivers.
A VIP welcome for our animal buddies at the Hotel Masséna Nice
The Best Western Plus Hotel Masséna Nice is certified dog-friendly and pet-friendly. Dogs, cats and other small pets are accepted at the discretion of the hotel and by prior agreement when booking. We welcome your faithful companions with "open paws"!
A seulement deux minutes à pied de la Promenade des Anglais, le Best Western Plus Hôtel Masséna
Just a two-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais, the Best Western Plus Hotel Masséna Nice is the ideal hotel for a stay with your four-legged best friend. After a long, cloudless night, take a stroll along the waterfront to stretch your legs and those of your pet and take a well-deserved nap in the sun.
Your furry friends will be pampered at the Hotel Masséna with our VIP welcome specially designed for pets: bowls, small treats and a kind word. The entire reception team is at your disposal to inform you about parks, stores, beaches and restaurants that accept pets in Nice throughout your stay.
A VIP welcome for our animal friends at the Hotel Masséna Nice - Credit Summer Hotels
How to best prepare your trip with your pet?
Traveling with your pet can be very stressful for both you and your pet. In order to make this weekend in Nice a successful one, here are some tips from our reception team:
- For more comfort for our friends the animals, it is essential to reserve in advance your stay, do not hesitate to contact the reception to obtain all necessary information before your arrival.
- If you are traveling by air, check with your airline and your veterinarian for the necessary health documents. In general, it is required to bring an identity card and a certificate of good health dated less than 10 days before your departure date.
- If you travel by car, put him in a cage with a transport label (name, first name and contact information), a bowl for the road, a small box and paper towels to avoid small accidents, collar and leash, treats, toys, medication in case of problems and an object/clothing that smells like you so that he is reassured. Take regular breaks to stretch his legs and remember to keep him well hydrated, especially in hot weather.
- When you arrive in the room, take the time to introduce your pet to his new environment, stretch his legs and settle him into his new home.
- During your stay at our 4 star hotel, your pet will have to wait quietly in the room until you have breakfast, as he/she is not allowed in the breakfast room for health reasons. However, it is highly recommended that you bring him a small treat from the buffet to reward him for being so good in your absence.
- Also avoid leaving your pet alone during the day or at night. If you are going to be away for a few minutes without your pet, don't forget to indicate its presence in the room with the do not disturb sign so that it doesn't escape.
The Best Western Plus Hotel Masséna Nice is certified pet-friendly - Credit Summer Hotels
All the members of the family, young and old, with 2 or 4 legs, are invited and welcomed like stars at the Best Western Plus Hotel Masséna Nice. Take Romeo, Felix and Reglisse in the car to Nissa la Bella for a stay in the best way!