Shopping in Nice
The city of Nice, capital of the French Riviera proposes a large choice of shops in Nice and in the cities around. The popular international stores get along with the luxurious boutiques: a shopping paradise which will satisfy all your desires for small or big budgets.
To go shopping, rendez vous on:
- The avenue Jean Médecin which is the most important pedestrian street of Nice. Just get out of the hotel and here you are! Located in the heart of the city Nice, in the prolongation of the Place Masséna and near the Promenade des Anglais, it is the ideal place to blend shopping and discovery of Nice. You’ll find all the shops as H&M, Zara, Mango, Monoprix, Bershka…
- To the mall Nice Etoile, located on the avenue Jean Médecin , with 3 floors, it regroups more than a hundred shops and restaurants. This mall is really pleasant to do window-shop in Nice and you’ll find stores as Agatha, BCBG Max AZRIA, Fossil, Desigual, Hollister and something to nibble at La Brioche Dorée, Starbucks, O’Sushi…
- The avenue Verdun is where you can find shops like Repetto, Furla, Hermès, Wordlford and Cartier. For a luxurious shopping, we recommend you the Rue Paradis where the greatest fashion designers Emporio Armani, Sonia Rykiel, Hugo Boss and Chanel have settled their boutiques.
- To the famous Galeries Lafayette which dominates the Place Masséna and the avenue Jean Médecin of Nice, you will wander through the prêt-a-porter shops for adults and kids, luxurious beauty brands and home decorations.
- Near Nice, at Saint-Laurent du Var, next to the airport Nice Côte d’Azur, you’ll find a hunge mall called CAP 3000 situated near the seafront. At Cagnes-sur-Mer, Polygone Riviera is a new big open-sky mall in an exceptional place which regroups 150 shops.
The location of Best Western Hotel Lakmi Nice is ideal between two getaways to relax and why not cool off at the hotel’s bar on the ground floor. Book your shopping week-end at the Best Western Hôtel Lakmi in the heart of Nice and its shops.