The best places to shop in Cannes
Cannes is a go-to when it comes to shopping and famous for the amazing window displays and luxury boutiques lining the Croisette. Window shoppers come from all over the world to unearth their new wardrobe on the Côte d’Azur. Check out the Hôtel des Orangers' top shops to plan your weekend shopping in central Cannes with your best friends and go home with a suitcase that people dream about!
Make the most out of Hôtel des Orangers' prime location just a 2 minute walk from Le Suquet and a 10 minute walk from the town centre. Find your happy place in Cannes' shops and big brand stores, there's something to suit every taste and budget!
Check out the best spots for a day shopping in Cannes:
Luxury shopping in Cannes
- La Croisette: The symbol of glitz and glam in Cannes, La Croisette is a go-to for haute-couture fans. Spanning 3km along the Mediterranean Sea and its beaches, it's home to the biggest French and international designers: Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Rolex and Hermès. Distance: 10 minute walk from the hotel.
Luxury shopping in Cannes - Credit: Slp Cannes
- Rue des Etats-Unis: If you want to redecorate your house then you'll find something to tickle your fancy in one of the luxury homeware shops. The street is also home to famous hair stylists: Jean-Louis David, Lorenzo Cosi and Jean-Claude Biguine.
Perfect for some me-time between shopping trips during your stay at the Hôtel des Orangers Distance: 15 minute walk from the hotel.
- Rue du Commandant André: Nestled in Cannes' golden square, Rue du Commandant André is the perfect place to have a meal or grab a drink with friends in one of its cool and trendy bars. Before heading back to your 3* hotel, linger over the shop windows at luxury jewellers. Distance: 18 minute walk from the hotel.
Retail therapy in Cannes town centre
- Rue Meynadier: Near the Hôtel des Orangers, Rue Meynadier is the biggest pedestrian street in Cannes. The street is packed with purse-friendly prêt-à-porter shops. It runs into Le Suquet next door to Forville Market. Before going down to visit the Old Port, stop for food in one of the classic regional restaurants lining the street. Distance: 7 minute walk from the hotel.
Rue Meynadier Shopping Cannes - Credit: noepierre
- Rue d’Antibes: Flit from shop to shop on Rue d’Antibes, the main high street in Cannes for a day of shopping. A stone's throw from La Croisette and the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès, you'll find major high street stores such as Zara, Etam and Sephora. Distance: 9 minute walk from the hotel.
- Rue Hoche: Looking for something special to bring back from your stay on the Côte d’Azur? Head to Rue Hoche, parallel to Rue d’Antibes, to unearth a rare gem in one of the unique boutiques run by artisans in Cannes. It's just 250m from the station with a variety of cafés and restaurants where you can chill out before you head home from your holidays. Distance: 13 minute walk from the hotel.
The winter sales are looming so book your stay on the official Hôtel des Orangers website and use the "DIRECT" code to get the best price guaranteed.