The most beautiful beaches of the Promenade des Anglais
Located a 2-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais, the Hotel Locarno*** is the gateway to the most beautiful public and private beaches of Nice. Swimming, lazing, turquoise water, sun, cocktails, tapas, music… this is the programme that awaits you this summer in Nice. Discover our selection of the best beaches on the Promenade des Anglais and consider putting sunscreen and high-protection goggles in your suitcase :)
With more than 300 days of sunshine a year, Nice is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The Azure capital is famous for its cuisine, culture, colors, landscapes, climate and its Promenade des Anglais, with the most beautiful beaches of the French Riviera. Bathed by the Mediterranean Sea, the beaches of grey and white pebbles (and sand in some places) of the Promenade des Anglais stretch for 7 km long. Whether you come with family, friends or with your pet, the beach you need is in Nice.
Discover our selection of the most beautiful beaches of Nice, public and private, near the Hotel Locarno.
Nice beach - The most beautiful beaches of the Promenade des Anglais - Credit Summer Hotels
The public beaches : for an authentique experience
- 4 min walk from the hotel is Le Voilier Plage, with both a public and private area. This wide beach, slightly sloping towards the sea, has a fine gravel, turquoise water and sanitary facilities (toilets and showers), convenient to rinse after bathing. The private area also has a playground for your children, sunbeds and a restaurant. It is therefore ideal for children and the whole family.
- Lenval Beach is a 15-minute walk from your 3* hotel in Nice. It is the ideal spot for sailboards and windsurf boards lovers. The Lenval Beach of Nice is allowed to dogs, so it is also a very good idea ride for your 4-legged companion.
Your pet is also allowed on Carras Beach (30 minutes walk from the hotel). There, you can also do jet skiing and beach volleyball.
The private beaches : for more comfort
- La Vela Beach (3 min walk from the hotel) is the partner beach of the Hotel Locarno. As a guest of the hotel, you benefit from a preferential rate. Please visit our reception team for more information. La Vela offers more than 220 deckchairs for rent and has a beachfront restaurant. The cuisine, with Mediterranean flavours is local. This private beach in Nice is perfect for a good time with family as it offers fun activities for children.
La Vela Beach - The most beautiful beaches of the Promenade des Anglais - Credit Summer Hotels
- Bella Nissa Beach (8 min walk from the hotel) is a beach that houses a restaurant and lounge. It is the ideal place, opposite the Hotel Le Negresco, for moments of relaxation and fun with friends. It offers sports activities morning and evening such as zumba, yoga and pilates with qualified coaches. But also, after-work with live music, cocktails and tapas from 4pm, every Thursday night. Also, themed evenings at the water’s edge (full moon, white party…). Perfect for enjoying the sumptuous sunset.
- The Ruhl Beach (17 min walk from the hotel) is both a beach, a restaurant with friendly and authentic cuisine, a lounge and a solarium terrace. All in a marine style. It offers quality services such as: private cabins with showers, a massage area with osteopathic masseur from June to September and «double bed» to ensure optimal comfort.
Rulh Beach - The most beautiful beaches of the Promenade des Anglais - Credit Summer Hotels
Here is a little overview of the best beaches in Nice. You can choose between the 15 private beaches and the 20 or so public beaches along the Promenade des Anglais in Nice. All have their charm. There is something for everyone. Your happiness is there! Let yourself be seduced by one of them to enjoy the typically Nice sweetness of life. They promise you the most enjoyable moments of bathing and tanning.