Things to do during your Nice holiday
As the capital of the Côte d’Azur with a vibrant cultural and culinary heritage, Nice is a city that buzzes all year round with thousands of things to see and do. Are you after a chill-out foodie break or fancy doing something different with seaside picnics? The Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice has all sorts of ideas for things to do that will make your break in the Nice sunshine unforgettable.
Make the most of the Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden's prime spot within a 5 minute walk of the Promenade des Anglais to put you within easy reach of all Nice's attractions and the region's best eateries. Start your day with a mouth-watering breakfast on our sun-soaked terrace to fuel up before hitting the city streets.
Breakfast on the terrace at the Best Western Plus Hotel Brice Garden Nice
Restaurants for al fresco lunches in Nice
As soon as the warm weather appears, Nice's restaurant terraces fill with laughter, in-depth discussions and especially delicious dishes that radiate sunshine. It's the perfect time to get together with the family for a mouth-watering meal on the seafront. The team at your 4* hotel brings you their top 3 eateries:
Le Voilier Plage, this restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes that you can enjoy on the beach itself by the Promenade des Anglais within a 10 minute walk of the Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice.
Tucked away on its rock, Le Plongeoir restaurant has some of the most amazing views of the Mediterranean. It's popular with locals and tourists alike.
- La Réserve is a fine dining restaurant serving sophisticated Mediterranean dishes in an idyllic setting with amazing views of the Baie des Anges.
Walks in the Côte d’Azur sunshine
Nice is bursting with wonderful walks to do with friends, family with children or as a couple between the sea and mountains. The Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden puts you within a few minutes' walk of the best places and parks in Nice:
Stroll around Vieux-Nice as you soak up its old town charm, colourful lanes and squares. Treat yourself to a decadent ice cream from Fenocchio or Papilla then continue your outing with a spot of shopping at the many artisan boutiques and art galleries.
- Unwind on the beach on the legendary Promenade des Anglais as the sun comes up just a stone's throw from the Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice. Make the most of the early warm weather to take a peaceful dip in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Head to the Promenade du Paillon for a lovely family walk. Nice's green lung is a favourite among children and adults. There are lots of things for children to have fun with as well as a huge Miroir d'Eau water mirror.
Promenade du Paillon Nice - Credit Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice
Quirky things to do in Nice
Spice up your holidays and book quirky activities in the Nice sunshine:
- Explore the best sites in Nice on a Segway with Mobilboard. Segways are so easy to use and take you all over the city with a real sense of flight and freedom.
- Experience the joys of flying and treat yourself to your maiden voyage in a tandem paraglider with Azur Parapente. Feast your eyes on Nice, Monaco and Roquebrune Cap Martin from the sky, thrills guaranteed!
- Use the rise in temperature to plan a family water sport. Glisse Evasion water sports centre, a 5 minute walk from the Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice, gives you a variety of things to do: parasailing, tubing, banana or stand-up paddling.
Unusual holiday activities in Nice - Credit Glisse Evasion
Make the most of your break on the Côte d’Azur to soak up the sunshine on the best beaches in Nice near the Best Western Plus Hôtel Brice Garden Nice.